Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 Face and Bellaplex Review
Men and women who reach their 40s naturally begin to see wrinkles and fine lines appear on their faces. You, like many others, may be trying to reduce the appearances of those fine lines and wrinkles by using certain skincare products.
It’s difficult to find the right product in this huge skincare market. There are many creams and serums in Australia and world wide that make promises of flawless, younger-looking skin. But you just get disappointed with the lack of good results.
How do you distinguish which product is worth buying and which is only a gimmick? Read honest consumer reviews to help you eliminate the brands that do not deliver the results.
In this article, let me give my honest review of two skincare products that have been advertised as topical creams that’s capable of giving you a perfect-looking skin. See the detailed review of Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 Face and Bellaplex below ( both products are available in Australia starting 2016 ).
What is Miracle Skin Transformer (MST) SPF 20 Face?
It is a tinted face cream that is designed to enhance your skin complexion. It boasts of working in 5 ways – hydrates, primes, enhances, mattifies and protects the skin. It leaves your skin with a silky smooth touch, good coverage and SPF 20 protection.
The manufacturer claims that the product can minimize the appearance of pores, wrinkles, fine lines and age spots within seconds of application, giving the skin a better texture, radiance and skin tone.
How does it work?
The product is formulated with an MC3 Complex, which is responsible for giving the product its rich anti-oxidant and vitamin content. It contains Passion fruit and Saw Palmetto extracts as well. The nutrients, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin K and CoEnzymeQ10, are encapsulated for more effective delivery and absorption into the skin.
Another important ingredient of Miracle Skin Transformer is the organic plant extract EcoPhysalis. This natural ingredient helps the skin fight against free radicals and creates a more even skin tone. The active SFP 20 ingredient also helps protect the skin from UV rays.
How do you use Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 Face?
Before using MST, be sure that you have washed your face clean. Get a pearl-sized amount, apply to your face and neckline and smoothen with your fingertips. If needed, add more of MST to get more coverage. That’s it.
What are the pros of using MST?
Here are some of the reasons why many users find Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 Face a sure winner.
- It has a really nice fragrance.
- It works like a moisturizer – hydrates and enhances the skin, but only as long as it stays on your skin.
- It gives you a silky, smooth skin, thanks to the silicone-enriched components of the product. It also produces a non-drying matte finish that improves skin texture. The mineral pigment mica also adds a subtle glow to your skin.
- Its sunscreen contains 1.5% zinc oxide, which serves as an effective blocker of the entire spectrum of the sun’s UVA rays.
- It comes in several awesome sheer shades, ranging from fair to dark skin colors, plus a colorless option. It’s great to use with your regular makeup.
What are the cons of using MST?
While many users give this product a good rating, there are some who expressed their disappointments concerning the product.
- It does not miraculously transform your skin. If you were led to believe that you are going to have wrinkle-free and flawless skin, it’s not going to do that for you.
- MST only gives a sheer coverage, so it cannot replace the foundation you use to cover uneven skin tone or obvious skin flaws.
- To benefit from its broad-spectrum sun protection feature, you need to apply MST liberally on your skin and not just sheer or spot application. If you’re not using this liberally, it is better to apply it after using a moisturizer with SPF 15 sunscreen or using it together with a foundation with SPF 15 sunscreen.
Would you recommend Miracle Skin Transformer SFP 20 Face?
Miracle Skin Transformer is a good skincare product. I like its blend of ingredients that makes the skin silky smooth. With the range of shades available, you also get just the right skin tone. Any benefit you get from its sunscreen, antioxidants and vitamins is a bonus.
Keep in mind that this product won’t transform your skin miraculously. Whatever change you see is strictly cosmetic. Some users may see more or less pronounced improvements in their skin complexion. But this likely requires the consideration of some factors like skin type, age and the presence of skin conditions.
What is Bellaplex?
Bellaplex is an anti-aging facial cream manufactured by Urban Nutrition, LLC in the UK. The company advertises Bellaplex as a more cost effective alternative to cosmetic surgery and injections like Botox.
The Bellaplex official website cites that this scientifically, advanced product visibly reduces wrinkles and increases collagen production making the skin more beautiful and radiant. It’s an amazing breakthrough in skin care and visible reduction of aging signs.
How does it work?
Bellaplex boasts of a special formulation that combines the power of, not just three, but four known wrinkle fighting ingredients.
The first ingredient is MatrixylTM3000, which stimulates the production of collagen in the skin. Collagen is an important substance that’s responsible for making the skin look firm and tight. With age, collagen in the skin decreases, thus the development of droopy skin and wrinkles.
Matrixyl helps increase the amount of collagen in the skin resulting in the reduction of wrinkle density, volume and depth.
The second ingredient is Real Collagen. Yes, Bellaplex contains Real Collagen. Adding Real Collagen to the collagen in the skin makes the skin look young, soft and radiant.
The third ingredient is Argireline®, a combination of amino acids that works to relax facial muscles. After a few weeks of continual use, the skin has less visible wrinkles and fine lines.
The last ingredient is Hyaluronic Acid, which possesses the ability to retain water. It helps keep the skin hydrated, so it’s softer and smoother. HA is often used in many anti-wrinkle creams sold in the market.
How do you use Bellaplex?
There ‘s no clear information in the Bellaplex official website regarding the usage of the product. Since it’s a cream, it may be applied over clean skin using gentle upward strokes until completely absorbed.
There’s no recommendation as to the frequency of application. I’m assuming it is safe to use in the morning and evening.
What are the pros of using Bellaplex?
Let me list down the pros of using Bellaplex.
- It contains more wrinkle-fighting ingredients than any other product in the market. It contains four, not just two. The ingredients are well-regarded to be really effective for reducing wrinkles, fine lines and even dark spots.
- The ingredients are all natural according to the Bellaplex website.
- There is a free trial of the product with 30-day money back guarantee. The company gives refund even for empty bottles if returned in two weeks after purchase. Just be sure to follow the terms.
- The product has garnered mostly positive feedback from actual users.
What are the cons of using Bellaplex?
Even with many positive feedbacks, let’s see the cons of Bellaplex.
- It is not a verified product by the FDA.
- It is not available in offline stores. If you want it, you’ve got to order it online, via the trial offer.
- It is available in one size only.
- The complete list of ingredients is not published on the Bellaplex website. This information is necessary especially for people with sensitive skin and allergies to certain cosmetic substances.
Would you recommend Bellaplex?
Bellaplex appears to be a great anti-aging, anti-wrinkle product. It contains the best wrinkle-fighting ingredients and is backed up by the results and testimonials of many satisfied users.
However, not all people are happy with Bellaplex’s free trial offer. Consumers complained of receiving credit card charges after the trial period. There is a disclosure regarding this given by Bellaplex. Again, be sure to read the fine print before participating in the free trial offer.
After reading all the information about Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 Face and Bellaplex, which do you think is the product that is worth buying?
When you choose, do consider your skin type and shade (specifically for Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 Face) and the condition of your skin (you might be allergic to Bellaplex ingredients). Expect that your esults may vary from other people who have used the products.
- Miracle Skin Transformer and Bellaplex are available in Australia starting 2016